Can you say… YUM?! The chia seeds in this recipe make the consistency of the yogurt/cottage cheese blend more of a pudding or mousse like consistency. Great when you are craving some chocolate or something sweet but don't want to ruin your calorie intake! This is loaded with protein, prebiotics, omega-3s, and iron.
To see my vanilla blueberry chia pudding recipe, VISIT HERE.
- 1/2 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup lowfat 2% small curd cottage cheese
- 1 Tbs chia seeds
- 1 Tbs dark cocoa powder (I used Hershey's special dark)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Stevia to sweeten, I used about 1 Tbs
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, let set for a few minutes in the fridge to let the chia seeds do their work, mix it up again and enjoy!
- Nutritional Analysis: 182 calories, 22g protein, 16g carbs, 7g fat (healthy fats), 7g fiber, 15% DV Iron.