- It won’t happen instantly..
- It won’t happen in a week..
- It won’t happen overnight..
- It won’t happen by taking a magic pill..
- It won’t happen by exercising for 10 hours in 1 day..
It will take some work!!
No one person will get the same results as another.. So a few things for you to think of..
- Who are you comparing yourself to? Someone who has a career on screen and a personal chef, trainer, hair stylist, daycare sitter, personal cleaner, etc?
- What is a healthy, realistic time frame for you to reach your goal? Remember, one to three pounds a week is a healthy, achievable, doable and realistic expectation for weight loss.
Now that you keeping those two things in mind.. Here are a few things to ask yourself…
- Are you tracking your calories? Do you know how many you should be eating?
- What type of workouts are you doing? Are you lifting weights 3 times a week, doing 3 days of cardio a week, and including flexibility training?
- Are you a late night snacker? Are you bored, stressed, and emotional at night and find your self consuming an extra 100-300 calories? Those calories all add up! Give yourself a STOP time.. I recommend at least 3 hours before going to bed.
- What are you drinking? Water? Soda? Juice? Alcohol?
After you have answered these questions to yourself, I hope you’ll see a few things you can begin to change.
If you think you are doing ALL of the right things, and still not seeing results, then you can feel free to email me, leave a comment below, or send me a message on facebook!