What is Shakeology?
Shakeology is a nutrition meal replacement shake that is unlike anything on the market. I've personally been drinking it for over 3 years, and have never felt better! There are a lot of shakes and powders you'll see on line or in the stores, and not all are created equally. I believe our health is worth investing in, which is why both my husband and I drink it every day. For more about Shakeology during pregnancy & while breastfeeding, read here.
All about it:
- About $4/shake.
- 160-170 calories on it's own. If making for a larger meal, I add more calories such as fruit, nut butters, milk, oats, etc.
- It contains 16g protein per serving.
- Protein sources include whey protein in the original chocolate, vanilla, cafe latte, strawberry & greenberry flavors.
- Protein sources in the Vegan variety flavors (chocolate or tropical strawberry) comes from plant protein including pea, quinoa, flax, chia, etc.
- It contains very minimally processed ingredients to retain as much nutritional quality as possible.
- Food sources are checked, double checked, and triple checked for quality and quality.
- You are drinking your daily multivitamin.
- It contains pre & probiotics to help with your digestive system.
- It contains your daily “greens” of super foods & antioxidants including spirulina, moringa, spinach, gogi berries, pomegranates, acai, etc.
- View the complete ingredients and nutritional facts here.
- It actually tastes delicious!
- Check out the Shakeology Blog!
- Chocolate- The most popular! It is very versatile & delicious!
- Cafe Latte- A creamy, light coffee taste!
- Vanilla- A delicious TRUE vanilla flavor! This vanilla is made with true Madagascar vanilla beans… did you know most “shakes” are filled with artificial flavoring and synthetic vanilla? Not as “natural” as they claim to be.
- Strawberry- This is the most recent flavor of shakeology that was released. It is fruity and slightly creamy, it reminds me of a pink Starburst.
- Greenberry- There are a lot of options you can make with this flavor, but it tends to be the least favorite among most people. To me, it has a fruity pebbles taste.
- Vegan Chocolate- made with no dairy, it has more of a malted or dark chocolate taste to me.
- Vegan Tropical Stawberry- I thin this is sweeter than the new strawberry flavor, but it has more of an exotic fruit blend flavor. Some people report more of a chalky aftertaste with this flavor.
Order a 6 Pack Trial Pack Here!
Options for Ordering:
- You can order a one time Sampler box with 6 samples for $30 and receive a sample of chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, greenberry, vegan chocolate and vegan tropical strawberry.
- Besides the sampler box, you must order it by the month supply.
- You get the most “bang for your buck” when you order the Bulk Bag of shakeology.
- The other option is to order it in individual serving size packets. You can get a combo or variety pack trying 2 or 3 flavors at a time.
- You can qualify for the Super Saver Shipping Discount by ordering it on HOME DIRECT. This does mean that you are shipped and charged for it every month, but you can cancel or change your order at any time, with no penalties or fees.
- You can order one month supply here.
- You can save money when bundling and order a workout program & shakeology at the same time. This is called ordering a “Challenge Pack.” You receive a month supply of Shakeology, complete workout program with DVDs, fitness & nutrition guide, as well as a 30 day trial to Beachbody's personalized online meal planner. View Challenge Pack options.
I am an Independent Team Beachbody Coach with Beachbody, LLC and will receive compensation if I am registered as your coach and you order from my links provided. I recommend this product because I believe in it and use it myself. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
- Is Shakeology Dangerous?
- My Favorite Breakfast Recipes
- Vanilla Cupcake Shakeology Recipe
- Vanilla Blueberry Chia Pudding